On 20 and 21 March 2023, the 16th Financial Risk International Forum, organised by the Institut Louis Bachelier, took place at the Chambre de Commerce et d’Industrie, in Paris.
This year’s edition focused on the theme “Finance & Society”, discussing the interactions between finance and society, and the contributions of financial innovations, regulation, green finance and financial technology to our society.
The second day of the conference opened with the guest intervention of Pierre Monnin, Senior Fellow at the Council of Economic Policy, who delivered a keynote speech on the roadmap of central banks and financial regulators in support of the just transition.
The presentation was followed by a panel discussion on the challenges and opportunities of the just transition, with:
- Patricia Crifo, Professor at École Polytechnique Economics Department and Researcher at CREST
- Marguerite Culot, Director of Programmes and Partnerships at the Institut de la Finance Durable
- Karen Degouve, Head of Sustainable Finance Department, Fédération Bancaire Française
- Pierre Monnin, Senior Fellow with the Council of Economic Policy
- Stéphane Voisin, Head of the Green and Sustainable Finance Research at the Institut Louis Bachelier
Pierre Monnin’s presentation and the round table were chaired by Laurent Clerc, Director of Research and Risk Analysis at the Autorité de contrôle prudentiel et de résolution (ACPR).
The recording of these sessions is available on the ILB website.