The Yunus Social Business Centre and the Department of Management at the University of Bologna are organizing the first edition of the Sustainable and Socially Responsible Finance Conference that will take place in person on October 6th and 7th.
The Conference aims at bringing together leading academics, practitioners and policy-makers, and provide the opportunity to present state-of-the-art research on the following significant challenges:
• Can the sustainable and impact investing securities meet the growing sustainable financial needs?
• Which asset pricing methods can be proposed to value innovative financial tools, such as social impact bonds and crowdfunding?
• What is the role of policy-makers in promoting green, impact, and sustainable finance?
• Is there a role for fintech in the sustainable finance industry?
• How can behavioral aspects influence the choice of sustainable investment opportunities?
Interested authors may submit a preliminary version of their paper or extended abstract by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 July 2022.
To find out more information abou the call for papers and the conditions for participating in the conference, click here.