The Institute for Finance at the University of Liechtenstein is inviting authors to submit papers for an academic conference on sustainable finance, which will be held on September 23rd, 2021 by the University of Liechtenstein.
The aim of the workshop is to bridge a gap between academics and professionals on issues surrounding sustainable finance, with a primary focus on asset and investment management. As such empirical and theoretical academic papers, which will be discussed both by an academic and a practitioner.
Topics of special interest are, but not limited to:
- ESG related research (integration, materiality, risk relevance, etc.)
- Impact Investing, Sustainable Developments Goals (SDGs)
- EU Taxonomy on Sustainable Finance, Regulatory issues (MiFID II, IDD, Benchmark Regulation, etc.)
- Corporate Sustainability Reporting ⎯ Low carbon Portfolio Management, Green Bonds, Sustainable Loans
- Climate Finance, Renewable Energy Finance
Deadline for submission of full papers: Monday, 4 July 2022
The complete details about the call for papers and the programme of the conference are available here.